The most iconic mic pre in history in the most convenient format of today
Designed and manufactured in England, the 1073LB retains the unique sonic characteristics of the original 1073 Classic microphone preamplifier by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers. And it delivers it in a modern and portable form-factor that professional producers and engineers demand.
With new features like a fine TRIM control, switchable microphone input impedance, signal presence LED, intelligent protected switching of front combi-XLR input connector and Neve’s clever Audio Processing Input design, the 1073LB takes your 500-series rack to the next level.
Simply install into an empty slot in your compatible 500-series rack, connect your microphone or line level signals and inject that legendary sound into your audio creations.
|Name||AMS Neve 1073LB 500-Series Lunch Box Mic Pre|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design)
- Neve designed hand-wound transformers
- Both Mic and Line inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
- Gain knob with Signal Presence LED
- +5/-20dB level Trim control with integrated phantom power on/off switch
- Phase, Impedance and Front Input selector switches
- Front combi-XLR connector with intelligent switching of phantom power
- Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent Neve modules in same Lunchbox to be inserted into the 1073LB’s pre-output stage
- Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- (80kHz bandwidth)
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
- Crafted in England by Neve engineers
Ask an Expert
AMS Neve 1073LB 500-Series Lunch Box Mic Pre
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.