In a world where more musicians and engineers are recording than ever, the AMS Neve BCM10/2 MkII fills the void of high quality, small format consoles for all types of users.
The classic and legendary Neve BCM10 console has become a connoisseur’s favourite in recent years for use as a sidecar for larger studios. Powered as it is by Neve 1073 mic pre’s and EQ along with its 1272 summing mixers it’s guaranteed todelight the most demanding ear.
Given the scarcity of these treasured classic consoles and their suitability for up to the minute techniques of recording with workstations, the BCM10 is an ideal partner as a main console in such a set-up.
Therefore Neve designers are proud to announce the BCM10/2 MK2 with all the revered design, genuine Neve modules and sound, yet with additional convenience features for modern day recording and utilising the new 1952 switching unit – all adding up to a blissful recording experience.
This design is essentially a new take on the old BCM10, but with new added features to allow the BCM10 to be used in modern mixing and recording environments. The original BCM10 was designed in the early 70s to fulfill the high demand in the broadcast market. However, it would later become a favorite amongst many top artists, producers, and engineers alike.
|Name||AMS Neve BCM10/2 Mk2 10-Channel Console|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Neve classic sound using Class A topology
- Console sizes: 10,16,24 or 32 channels
- Channel strip amp choice of 1073N, 1073 Classic and 1084 Classic
- Classic voltage mixing using 1272 balanced mixing topology
- 2x 500-series slots fitted with Neve 2264ALB compressors, patchable or selectable across the Mix Bus
- Direct outputs on every channel selectable pre or post channel insert
- Simple Input to each channel doubles the mix inputs when mixing and also allows monitor and cue mixes
- 4x Auxes, 1x Stereo Cue, 1x Stereo Main Mix Bus
- Stereo and 5.1 monitor with passive 24 position gold plated monitor level control
- 3x Stereo & 1x 5.1 selectable loudspeaker output sets
- Comprehensive Solo system with destructive and safe/isolate modes
- 2x Stereo reverb returns with width, mono and balance controls & 2x mono DI to bus inputs
- Main Mix output insertion selectable pre or post fade with IMR (Insert Mix Return) parallel processing controls
- 25-way D-sub connectivity for easy installation into home or studio environments
- Optional side car stand on castors
- 10, 16, 24 or 32 channel configurations
- Neve 1073N mic preamps fitted as standard, upgrade to 1073 Classic or 1084 Classic on specified channels
- Pair of loudspeaker shelves – mount on top of console
- Side car stand with lockable castors (32-fader stand has fixed feet)
Ask an Expert
AMS Neve BCM10/2 Mk2 10-Channel Console
Be the first to review this product!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.