API Tranzformer GT Guitar Preamp Pedal - 2nd Gen
The Tranzformer transformed into something more awesome
The TranZformer GT is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your guitar. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer GT combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a guitar-optimized 3 band equalizer, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator, transformer output and a hard wire bypass switch. Like all API products, the TranZformer GT is built to API's exacting standards and remains true to the design philosophy that has made API the leader in professional analog gear for nearly 50 years.
This new and improved pedal boasts a hard wire bypass switch, universal +18VDC power supply, and an LED indicator that monitors input and output stage clipping.
Get yours at Alto Music today
|Name||API Tranzformer GT Guitar Preamp Pedal - 2nd Gen|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
- Hard wire bypass switch
- Universal +18VDC power supply
- Clip LED monitors Input and Output stage clipping
Ask an Expert
API Tranzformer GT Guitar Preamp Pedal - 2nd GenWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!