- Avid Technologies Pro Tools / Eleven Rack - Recording and Guitar Amp Emulation System with Perpetual Pro Tools License
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Pro Tools Software Activation
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (Preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- iLok USB Smart Key
Why You Need The Avid Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 2018
The new industry standard in music production software just got better with the all new and infinitely more powerful Avid ProTools 2018. Redefining professional music production to meet the challenges of today's workflows- the new ProTools features enhanced audio and video engines, 64-Bit performance, expanded metering as well as beautiful HD video workflows. Tackle even the most demanding sessions with ease and let your creativity flow! Throw in an Avid Eleven Rack, the Ultimate Guitarist Studio and recording guitarists new best friend along with the best price and support provided by Alto Music, and you'll be laying down tracks like a rock star in no time.
- A complete hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players
- Get great tone and versatility, with a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity.
- Capture your performances with ease and mix using the industry standard in music production software.
- Dual high resolution DSP power enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer.
- In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording.
- Expand your horizons on stage! Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
- Plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal and gain full foot control over everything from vintage wahwah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
- Edit and configure Eleven Rack settings on your Mac or PC—without having to launch Pro Tools—using the standalone Eleven Rack Editor.
- Includes FULL Protools 2018 Software:
- Avid Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music and audio. Create without bounds and work at the speed of your creativity, so you can take on the most demanding sessions and deliver the best sounding mixes possible. And now Avid Pro Tools 12 sets the stage for Avid Cloud Collaboration, the upcoming Avid Marketplace, and flexible options, so you can access the industry standard in more affordable ways than ever.
|Name||Avid Eleven 11 Rack Perpetual Pro Tools 2018 License|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
What is Pro Tools | Eleven Rack?
Pro Tools | Eleven Rack is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players. It comes with the high-quality, DSP-accelerated Eleven Rack hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools | Software, standalone Eleven Rack Editor application, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
A tightly integrated, fully tricked-out solution
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you’re after. With Pro Tools | Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.
Capture your performance
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and post-production studios worldwide. With its dual high-resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack, coupled with Pro Tools software enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer. Even if you re the stompbox king or queen, you won t have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim, without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Rock Your Talent on Stage
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard. Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah-wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Pro Tools software
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools
- Build big productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create and edit rig settings right from within Pro Tools
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy re-amping
- Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks
- Polish mixes with 70 sound processing, effects, and utility plug-ins included
- Compose music with the included virtual instruments and MIDI and notation tools
- Work with coveted pro features Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, DigiBase Pro, and more
- Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time
- Collaborate with others easily with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Use Pro Tools software with Eleven Rack or standalone
Eleven Rack Hardware
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration
- Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control
Have The Connections You Need to Rig Up Your Gear for Recording:
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack
- Expand your tonal versatility with guitar amp tones inspired by Bogner®, Celestion®, Fender, Marshall, Matchless®, Roland®, and more*
- Re-create the legendary thunderous bass tones inspired by the Ampeg® SVT*
- Enhance vocal and mic d instrument performances with studio-grade processing and tools
- Add life to your tone with dynamic stereo delay, multi-chorus, and other effects
- Bring more authenticity and character to your rig with full speaker breakup emulation
- Check out the emulated amps, effects, cabinets, and mics
Eleven Rack Amps:
- 59 Tweed Lux based on a 1959 Fender® Deluxe*
- 59 Tweed Bass based on a 1959 Fender Bassman®*
- 64 Black Panel Lux Vibrato / 64 Black Panel Lux Normal based on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb ®, Vibrato channel and Normal channel*
- 66 AC Hi Boost based on a 1966 VOX ® AC30 Top Boost*
- '67 Black Duo based on a 1967 Fender Twin Reverb ®*
- 69 Plexiglas 100W based on a 1969 Marshall ® 1959 100-Watt Super Lead head*
- 82 Lead 800 100W based on a 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203 100-Watt head*
- 85 M-2 Lead based on a 1985 Mesa/Boogie ® Mark IIc+, Drive channel*
- 89 SL-100 Drive / 89 SL-100 Crunch / 89 SL-100 Clean based on a 1989 Soldano SLO-100 Super Lead Overdrive head; Overdrive channel, Crunch channel, and Clean channel*
- 92 Treadplate Modern / 92 Treadplate Vintage based on a 1992 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier ® head; Channel 3: Modern High Gain and Channel 2: Vintage High Gain*
- DC Modern Overdrive Avid custom amp
- DC Vintage Crunch Avid custom amp
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack amps:
- 64 Black Vib based on the 1964 Fender Vibroverb* combo amp
- 65 Black Mini based on the 1965 Fender Champ* combo amp
- 65 Black SR based on the 1965 Fender Super Reverb* combo amp
- 65 J45 based on the 1965 Marshall JTM45* head
- 67 Plexiglas Vari based on the 1967 Marshall Super Lead "Plexi"* head with Variac modification
- 68 Plexiglas 50w based on the 1968 Marshall Super Lead 50w* head
- 69 Blue Line Bass based on the 1969 Ampeg SVT* head
- 93 MS-30 based on the 1993 Matchless DC-30* combo amp
- 97 RB-01b Red, Blue, and Green based on the Bogner Ecstasy 101B* head
- DC Bass Avid custom amp
- DC Modern 800 Avid custom amp
- DC Modern Clean Avid custom amp
- DC Modern SOD Avid custom amp
- DC Vintage Clean Avid custom amp
- DC Vintage OD Avid custom amp
Eleven Rack Effects, Sound Processors, and Utilities:
- BBD Delay based on the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man*
- Black Op Distortion based on the Pro Co Rat*
- Black Wah based on the Thomas Organ CB-95 Cry Baby*
- C1 Chorus/Vibrato based on the Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble*
- Eleven SR (Stereo Reverb) based on the Avid Reverb One plug-in
- EP Tape Echo based on the Maestro Echoplex EP-3*
- Flanger Avid custom flange effect
- Graphic EQ Avid custom 5-band graphic EQ
- Green JRC Overdrive based on the Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer*
- Gray Compressor based on the Ross Compressor*
- Orange Phaser based on the MXR Phase 90*
- Roto Speaker Avid custom rotary speaker effect
- Shine Wah based on the VOX V846*
- Spring Reverb based on blackface-era Fender Spring Reverb units*
- Tri Knob Fuzz based on the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi*
- Tuner Avid guitar tuner
- Vibe Phaser based on the Univox Uni-Vibe*
- Volume Pedal Avid custom volume pedal
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack Effects and Sound Processors:
- DC Distortion Avid custom distortion effect
- Dyn Delay based on the Avid AIR Dynamic Delay plug-in
- Dyn III Compressor based on the Avid Dynamics III Compressor plug-in
- Multi-Chorus based on the Avid AIR Multi-Chorus plug-in
- Para EQ Avid custom parametric EQ
- White Boost based on the Xotic RC Booster*
Eleven Rack Speaker Cabinets:
- 4x12 Classic 30 based on an 06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12 with Celestion Vintage 30s*
- 4x12 Green 25W based on a 68 Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12H Greenbacks *
- 4x10 Tweed Bass based on a 59 Fender Bassman 4x10 with Jensen P10Qs*
- 2x12 AC Blue based on a 66 VOX AC30 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Blues*
- 2x12 Black Duo based on a 67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb 2x12 with Jensen C12Ns*
- 1x12 Black Lux based on a 64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb 1x12 with Jensen P12N*
- 1x12 Tweed Lux based on a 59 Fender Tweed Deluxe 1x12 with Jensen P12Q*
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack speaker cabinets
- 8x10 Blue Line based on an Ampeg SVT 8x10 with "towel bar"*
- 4x12 Green 20W based on a Marshall 4x12 with Celestion Heritage G12M speakers*
- 4x12 65W based on a Marshall 4x12 with original issue Celestion G12-65 speakers*
- 4x10 Black SR based on a Fender Super Reverb 4x10 with CTS Alnico speakers*
- 2x12 B30 based on a Bogner 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers*
- 2x12 Silver Cone based on a Roland JC-120 2x12*
- 1x15 Open Back based on an Ampeg Reverberocket 1x15 with Jensen C15N speaker*
- 1x8 Custom based on a Fender Champ combo amp speaker*
Eleven Rack microphones
- Dyn 7 based on a Shure ® SM7 dynamic microphone*
- Dyn 57 based on a Shure SM57 Unidyne III dynamic microphone*
- Dyn 409 based on a Sennheiser ® MD 409 dynamic microphone*
- Dyn 421 based on a Sennheiser MD 421 dynamic microphone*
- Cond 67 based on a Neumann ® U67 condenser microphone*
- Cond 87 based on a Neumann U87 condenser microphone*
- Ribbon 121 based on a Royer ® 121 ribbon microphone*
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack microphones
- Dyn 12 based on an AKG ® D112 large diaphragm dynamic microphone*
- Dyn 20 based on an Electro-Voice RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone*
- Eleven Rack interface
- Pro Tools software activation (software download required)
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- Power cable
- iLok USB Smart Key
- USB cable
- User documentation
- Eleven Rack: Works with Pro Tools software or use standalone for live performance
- Pro Tools Software: Works with Eleven Rack, a third-party audio interface, or standalone
- Plug-ins: Supports RTAS and AudioSuite plug-ins (over 70 included)
For studio use...
- Avid-qualified desktop or laptop computer
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or Windows 7 Home, Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (see details)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 15 GB free hard disk space
- iLok USB Smart Key (included)
- Two available USB 2.0 ports (for Eleven Rack and iLok connection)
- Internet connection (for software installation and authorization)
For live performance...
- No computer needed just you, Eleven Rack, and your guitar (or other instrument)
* Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the Ampeg, Bogner, Celestion, Electro-Harmonix, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Matchless, Mesa/Boogie, MXR, Pro Co, Roland, Soldano, Univox, or VOX names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers, cabinets, speakers, and effects emulated by Eleven Rack.
* Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the AKG, Alnico, Ampeg, Bogner, Boss, Celestion, Electro-Harmonix, Electro-Voice, Fender, Ibanez, Jensen, Maestro, Marshall, Matchless, Mesa/Boogie, MXR, Neumann, Pro Co, Roland, Ross, Royer, Sennheiser, Shure, Soldano, Thomas Organ, Univox, VOX, or Xotic names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers, cabinets, speakers, effects, and microphones emulated by Eleven Rack.
- Supported sample rates44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Analog input1 x 1/4" TS True-Z
- 2 x 1/4" TRS Line
- 2 x 1/4" TRS FX Loop Return
- Analog output2 x XLR Main
- 2 x 1/4" TRS FX Loop Send
- 2 x 1/4" TS Output to Amp
- Digital input1 x XLR AES/EBU
- 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- Digital output1 x XLR AES/EBU
- 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- MIDI I/O2 x 5-pin, DIN MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Sync I/OAES/EBU
- Headphone output1 x 1/4" TRS
- Dimensions (W x D x H)19 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches (483 x 343 x 89 mm)
Ask an Expert
Avid Eleven 11 Rack Perpetual Pro Tools 2018 License
- Excelent Pack!!
- Pro tools 10 & 11 bundle + Ilok + ELEVEN RACK!!! is beautiful!!! its Cool!!
- Perfect combo!
- This is a sick interface for recording guitars. Great controls and effects, and the tuner is helpful too. Plus it comes with pro tools, so right off the bat, you are rocking a professional level recording setup with this one unit. Can't go wrong!
- sweet deal
- with the cost of pro tools it's like you get the 11 rack for free!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.