If you're tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible HA400 can power up to four pairs of headphones and up to four independent volumes.
You can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically any headphones—four of them at the same time, to be exact! Let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while recording, and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance—these are the same op amps found in “full-size” audio equipment—plus, a DC 12-Volt adapter is included.
When a recording session calls for everyone's heads—and ears—to be in the game, the HA400 is a real lifesaver. Hearing is believing—check out the amazing HA400 at a BEHRINGER dealer near you.
Sennheiser HD200 PRO:
The HD 200 PRO monitoring headphones are made to ensure detailed and powerful studio sound wherever you are. Whether you record your own tunes at home, in the rehearsal room, on stage, or simply enjoy listening to your favorite music at home, the HD 200 PRO is your ideal companion for every monitoring task.
Built on the successful HD4x1 series, the HD 200 PRO features Sennheiser’s proprietary neodymium magnets, which deliver an excellent and powerful sound reproduction. The closed, over-ear, lightweight design offers excellent comfort and isolation from external ambient noise, which is optimal for long creative monitoring sessions (e.g. electronic piano, laptop, mixing consoles).
The HD 200 PRO features soft ear and headband cushions for enhanced fit and comfort, 2m straight and single-sided cable for tangle-free freedom of movement, a 6.3mm stereo adapter to optimize connectivity with other equipment, such as e-pianos.
|Name||Behringer Micro Amp HA400 & Sennheiser HD200PRO Headphones Bundle|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control per channel
- DC 12 V adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Closed, around-ear headphone design to reduce ambient noise
- Sennheiser’s proprietary transducers that deliver an outstanding stereo sound reproduction with powerful punchy bass
- Soft ear cushions and ergonomic design that provide enhanced fit and comfort
- A robust 2.0m singled-sided cable
- 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo jack adaptor included
Type: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
Impedance: 100 kOhms
Max. input level: +15 dBu
Type: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
Impedance: approx. 80Ohms
Max. output level: approx. 40mW in 100Ohms
(external power supply, 12V / 150mA)
Power range: USA/Canada (120V~, 60Hz), China (220V~, 50Hz), U.K./Australia (240 V~, 50Hz), Europe (230V~, 50Hz), Japan (100V~, 50/60Hz)
Dimensions (HxDxW): approx. 1-5/6" x 2-1/4" x 4-1/16", (approx. 46.5mm x 57.2mm x 103.6mm)
Weight: approx. 0.38lb. (190g)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) at 1kHz/1Vrms: 108 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- THD – total harmonic distortion (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL): <0.1%
- Cable length: 2.0 m
- Jack plug: 3.5mm, straight
- Weight (without cable): 184g
Ask an Expert
Behringer Micro Amp HA400 & Sennheiser HD200PRO Headphones Bundle
Be the first to review this product!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.