Bogner Ecstasy Guitar Amplifier Head with EL34
As infinite as the universe, as deep as our souls, the ECSTASY allows the mortal to travel these roads...
Our Ecstasy series heads were designed to breath like sweet old amps...all living in one box. The standard features of our Ecstasy 101 allow the "DNA" of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present and future. The Ecstasy comes with either EL34 or 6L6 power tubes and by using our foot-switch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from our notorious barking Plexi mode, to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive and then washing it all down with the lushest most decadent clean tone. The Ecstasy 101 comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, two presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi-mode, Structure, Three Pre-EQ switches, Tube buffered series/parallel FX loop. See our manual below for details.
• 3 channel all tube design
• Ch1: gain, bass, middle, treble and volume control
• Ch1: 3 position pre eq and gain boost
• Ch2: gain, volume and 3 position pre eq
• Ch3: gain, volume and 3 position pre eq
• Ch2 & 3: common bass, middle and treble controls
• Ch2 & 3: common gain-structure, gain boost and plexi mode switch
• Tube buffered effects loop, series or parallel (mix control) mode, master volume
• Dual assignable presence controls with excursion switches for loose and tight feel
• Half power & old/new style switch (cuts power from full to about 25 watts)
• Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop, stand-by mute
||Bogner Ecstasy Guitar Amplifier Head with EL34
||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.