The Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.
See and hear what the Electro Harmonix Micro Synthesiser can do!
|Name||Electro Harmonix Microsynth Effects Bass Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- True bypass
- All analog design
- Design optimized for bass guitar
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Read More Show Less
Ask an Expert
Electro Harmonix Microsynth Effects Bass Pedal
Be the first to review this product!