A throbbing bass sound for any performing artistA bass for the performing artist. The BCPA4 features a sapele back and sides and a solid spruce top, a J-style cutaway body, and Fishman F1 Analog Electronics for deep, rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. A perfect marriage of upright and electric tone.
Where the music begins
|Name||Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Series Acoustic Electric Bass w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 17
- Number Of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Ask an Expert
Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Series Acoustic Electric Bass w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.