Alto Music - Why you need the Celestion 90th Anniversary Limited Edition 12” G1235xc
• Pulsonic cone combined with ceramic magnet and a brass voice coil make for an unbelievable tone
• Evenly voiced for clean and distortion tones
• Available in 8 or 16 ohm ratings
• Unique design makes for an open and airy tone that doesn’t sacrifice low end
• Tonally versatile that works for all genres of music
Celestion is one of the biggest and longest-standing speaker manufacturers out on the market today. Over 90 years of existence has made them the go-to company for players looking to hot-rod their amplifier. This speaker commemorates that history with a Limited Edition 90th Anniversary G12 speaker. What sets this speaker apart from it’s brethren is the way the cone is made (Pulsonic style), its ceramic magnet, and brass voice coil. All of these awesome individual components add up to one incredibly clear and full-bodied speaker. Rated at 35 watts, the G1235xc works in combos, as a standalone speaker in a cabinet, or part of a 4x12 or 2x12. Be sure to give this speaker a listen before it’s too late. It is a limited edition, after all.
||Celestion 90th Anniversary Limited Edition G1235xc Guitar Speaker
||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.