The Darkglass Microtubes B7K ULTRA Bass Overdrive Pedal!
The Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features: (1) A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently. (2) A Master volume to control the overall unit level. (3) Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between. The B7K is an universal tone crafting machine.
Explore the sounds of the Microtubes B7K Ultra from Darkglass!
|Name||Darkglass Microtubes B7K ULTRA Bass Overdrive Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Made in Finland
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼" output, useful for running into PA's or studio mixing consoles.
- Dimensions: 10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)
- The Microtubes B7K Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
Ask an Expert
Darkglass Microtubes B7K ULTRA Bass Overdrive Pedal
Be the first to review this product!