House Music's secret weapon.
The dbx 120A Subharmonic Synth delivers the throbbing low-end bass you want. It produces new, Waveform Modeled bass notes an octave below the bass in the original audio—smooth, musical, and floor-shaking even when output at system levels well below system and hearing damage thresholds. Provides 1/4" and RCA input connectors along with balanced 1/4" main outputs which can be full range (including synthesis) or HF only, plus a separate subwoofer output with level control.
dbx 120A Subharmonic Synth Features:
- Individual control for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Separate low-frequency boost circuit
- Separate subwoofer output
- 1/4" balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA input connectors
- Front-panel LEDs show crossover status and synthesis activity
- Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected
- Built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point
- Enhance bass audio material for use in such applications as nightclub and dance mixing, theater and film sound, music recording, live music performance, and broadcasting
|Name||Dbx 120A Sub-Harmonic Bass Synthesizer|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Dbx 120A Sub-Harmonic Bass Synthesizer
Be the first to review this product!