Alto Music - Why you need the Digitech RP360 Multi Effect Pedal
• USB Hookup allows for transfer of prorgrammed and user-created presets
• Record directly to your favorite recording software via USB
• 60 drum patterns to jam along to
• Over 160 amps, cabinets, and effects
• 40 second looper
• Control input for expression pedal (for wah, volume, etc) or 3-button footswitch
• Sound Check function lets you record a riff and loop it while you dial in the right tone you’d like to use
The Digitech RP360 is the modern guitar players perfect palette for tonal experimentation. With 54 amp/acoustic types, 26 cabinet types, 82 effects, and Lexicon reverbs, this unit is packed with usable, hi-fidelity sounds. There is also a USB hookup for recording directly to your computer that works with Garageband, Protools, Cubase, and virtually every other recording software out there. Now, what would be a guitar player without a drummer? Throw some beats behind your riffs with the 60 different drum patterns programmed into this box. Basically, you have a complete songwriting suite all in one box for a ridiculous price-to-performance ratio. As far as connections, this unit has standard size ins and outs for hookup to amplifiers or recording interfaces, a control input for an expression pedal or a 3-button footswitch, an 1/8” headphone jack, and an 1/8” aux input for jamming along to your favorite music. Whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned pro, this pedal provides and invaluable service for guitarists everywhere: helping to create awesome tones and awesome music.
||Digitech RP360 Guitar Multi Effect Pedal
||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.