Why you need the Fender ‘65 Twin Reverb® “British Tan” Limited Edition Amplifier
The king of the tone jungle just got a distinctive new look and sound! A true Fender® classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made. The mid-’60s Twin Reverb has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, blues, country, jazz or anything else, this is what clean electric guitar sounds like. Combine that with the creamy warmth and sonic complexity of two Celestion® Creamback speakers and you’ve got a beast that’s ready to roar!
New British Tan covering,
Wheat grille cloth,
Amber jewel lamp
x2 12” 8-ohm Celestion® Creamback speakers for juicy mids and extended low end.
Includes a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.
Fourl 6L6 output tubes
four 12AX7 preamp tubes
two 12AT7 tubes
dual channels (normal and vibrato)
tube-driven Fender® reverb
two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off
* this product is excluded from all coupon code promotions.
|Name||Fender Twin Reverb Tan Cream 120V Limited Edition Amplifier|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: Two 12”, 8-ohm Celestion® Creamback speakers
- Impendance: 4 Ohms
- Output Power: 85 watts
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Rectifier: diode
- Inputs: Normal: 1 (High input) and 2 (Low input), Vibrato: 1 (High input) and 2 (Low input)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Covering/Grille Cloth: British Tan vinyl covering and Wheat grille cloth
- Height: 19.87" (44.5 cm)
- Width: 26.5 " (62.2 cm)
- Depth: 10.5" (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Cover: Amplifier Fitted Cover Included
- Unique FSR Features: British Tan vinyl covering, Wheat grille cloth, Two 12” Celestion® Creamback speakers, Amber amp jewel and a “Limited Edition” badge.
ReviewsWrite Your Review
Fender Twin Reverb Tan Cream 120V Limited Edition Amplifier
Be the first to review this product!