Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard - Tobacco Sunburst (Ash)
Elite Molded Case
What's so cool about the Fender American Elite Stratocaster?
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new fourth generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesigned sleek back and forearm contours that hug the player’s body for an enhanced playing experience to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
Explore the Fender American Elite Stratocasters!
|Name||Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard - Tobacco Sunburst (Ash)|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- S-1™ switching for even more tonal versatility
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines; speedy soft-touch control knobs
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load™ Tone control)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
Ask an Expert
Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard - Tobacco Sunburst (Ash)Write Your Review
Be the first to review this product!