- Fender American Professional Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
|Name||Fender American Professional Stratocaster Electric Guitar Natural w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: New Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Trem Arm
- Tuners: Fender cast/sealed staggered modern tuners
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case
Ask an Expert
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Electric Guitar Natural w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.