A Custom Shop, Limited Edition Relic Esquire!
With premium features and legendary tone comes the Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Esquire in 2-Color Sunburst. The lightweight Telecaster shape Ash body and Quartersawn maple neck both have a nitrocellulose lacquer, allowing the tonewoods to truly “breathe”, maximizing your tone. Nothing says comfort like the soft “V” shape neck, maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 narrow jumbo frets and a 25.5” scale length, topped off with beautiful black dot inlays and a 100% bone nut. The vintage style tuners, 3-saddle string through bridge, and 1-ply eggshell pickguard complete the vintage look of this beautiful instrument. Hardshell case, cable, strap, crutools tool kit, and certificate of authenticity included. Get the legendary, limited edition Fender Esquire 1955 2-Color sunburst guitar today at Alto Music before it’s gone for good!
Why you need the Fender Esquire 1955 2-Color Sunburst Limited Edition Electric Guitar:
- Lightweight Telecaster shape Ash body with nitrocellulose lacquer
- Quartersawn maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer
- Soft “V” shape neck with 25.5” scale length
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius and 21 Narrow Jumbo frets
- 100% bone nut with 1.650” nut width
- Black dot inlays
- 3-saddle vintage-style bridge with string-through body and brass barrel saddles
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 1-ply eggshell pickguard
- Hardshell case, cable, strap, CruzTools tool kit, COA included!
- Limited Edition, new for NAMM 2015
* this product is excluded from all coupon code promotions.
|Name||Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Esquire 2-Color Sunburst Ltd Ed w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Esquire 2-Color Sunburst Ltd Ed w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!