A Custom Shop, Limited Edition Relic Esquire!
With premium features and legendary tone comes the Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Esquire in Dirty White. The lightweight Telecaster shape Ash body and Quartersawn maple neck both have a nitrocellulose lacquer, allowing the tonewoods to truly “breathe”, maximizing your tone. Nothing says comfort like the soft “V” shape neck, maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 narrow jumbo frets and a 25.5” scale length, topped off with beautiful black dot inlays and a 100% bone nut. The vintage style tuners, 3-saddle string through bridge, and 1-ply eggshell pickguard complete the vintage look of this beautiful instrument. Hardshell case, cable, strap, crutools tool kit, and certificate of authenticity included. Get the legendary, limited edition Fender Esquire 1955 in Dirty White guitar today at Alto Music before it’s gone for good!
Why you need the Fender Esquire 1955 Dirty White Limited Edition Electric Guitar:
- Lightweight Telecaster shape Ash body with nitrocellulose lacquer
- Quartersawn maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer
- Soft “V” shape neck with 25.5” scale length
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius and 21 Narrow Jumbo frets
- 100% bone nut with 1.650” nut width
- Black dot inlays
- 3-saddle vintage-style bridge with string-through body and brass barrel saddles
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 1-ply eggshell pickguard
- Hardshell case, cable, strap, CruzTools tool kit, COA included!
- Limited Edition, new for NAMM 2015
|Name||Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Relic Esquire Ltd Ed - Dirty White w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Fender Custom Shop 2015 1955 Relic Esquire Ltd Ed - Dirty White w/ CaseWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!