- Fender DG-8S Acoustic Guitar
- Gig Bag
- Instructional Material
The DG-8S Acoustic Pack has everything you need to get rolling on guitar. This Fender represents a step up from the typical beginner’s instrument. It starts with a Fender DG 8S dreadnought acoustic guitar in your choice of Black or traditional Natural finishes, with features not usually found on starter acoustics, such as a solid spruce top for full sound and a comfortable and easy-playing satin-finish mahogany ‘C’ shaped neck. A glossy finished body not only protects this instrument but also adds to its stunning appearance. The DG-8S Pack also includes a gig bag for easy transport, a chromatic tuner, strings, picks, a strap and a free download of the Rock Prodigy instructional software. Fender’s limited lifetime warranty included.
|Name||Fender DG-8S Solid Spruce Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack with Gig Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Benefit from the convenience of having all of the necessary tools to start your musical journey that not only include the DG 8S acoustic but a Fender strap, electronic tuner, instructional materials, protective gig bag and picks.
- Enjoy the ever popular smooth tone that will continue to mature in tonal complexity with use from the solid Spruce top and laminated Mahogany back and sides.
- Keep this acoustic in proper playing position with the included Fender strap when standing or sitting from the factory installed forward facing strap button and rear strap button.
- Enjoy optimal playability through any season from the hex adjustable truss rod in the neck that will counteract the string tension from the 12-52 gauge Fender Duratone strings (hex/allen truss rod wrench included).
- Limited Warranty Included
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Body Depth: 3.94 in. (100 mm) to 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.25 in. (57 mm)
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81 in. (300 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3 in. (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Black
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: "Viking"-Style Rosewood with Graph Tech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Black Bridge Pins with White Dots
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: 3 mm dot position inlays, Mother-of-Pearl acrylic rosette, gold Fender headstock logo, gloss finish, chrome hardware, Fender headstock shape, and Quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing
- Gig Bag, Instructional Material, Strings, Strap Tuner, Picks
- Picks: Includes Starter Pick Pack
Ask an Expert
Fender DG-8S Solid Spruce Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack with Gig Bag
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.