- Fender DG-8S Acoustic Guitar
- Gig Bag
- Instructional Material
The DG-8S Acoustic Pack has everything you need to get rolling on guitar. This Fender represents a step up from the typical beginner’s instrument. It starts with a Fender DG 8S dreadnought acoustic guitar in your choice of Black or traditional Natural finishes, with features not usually found on starter acoustics, such as a solid spruce top for full sound and a comfortable and easy-playing satin-finish mahogany ‘C’ shaped neck. A glossy finished body not only protects this instrument but also adds to its stunning appearance. The DG-8S Pack also includes a gig bag for easy transport, a chromatic tuner, strings, picks, a strap and a free download of the Rock Prodigy instructional software. Fender’s limited lifetime warranty included.
|Name||Fender DG-8S Solid Spruce Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack with Gig Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Benefit from the convenience of having all of the necessary tools to start your musical journey that not only include the DG 8S acoustic but a Fender strap, electronic tuner, instructional materials, protective gig bag and picks.
- Enjoy the ever popular smooth tone that will continue to mature in tonal complexity with use from the solid Spruce top and laminated Mahogany back and sides.
- Keep this acoustic in proper playing position with the included Fender strap when standing or sitting from the factory installed forward facing strap button and rear strap button.
- Enjoy optimal playability through any season from the hex adjustable truss rod in the neck that will counteract the string tension from the 12-52 gauge Fender Duratone strings (hex/allen truss rod wrench included).
- Limited Warranty Included
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Body Depth: 3.94 in. (100 mm) to 4.92 in. (125 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.25 in. (57 mm)
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 11.81 in. (300 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3 in. (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Black
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: "Viking"-Style Rosewood with Graph Tech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Black Bridge Pins with White Dots
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: 3 mm dot position inlays, Mother-of-Pearl acrylic rosette, gold Fender headstock logo, gloss finish, chrome hardware, Fender headstock shape, and Quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing
- Gig Bag, Instructional Material, Strings, Strap Tuner, Picks
- Picks: Includes Starter Pick Pack
Ask an Expert
Fender DG-8S Solid Spruce Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack with Gig Bag
Be the first to review this product!