Designed for the man who has held down the low end for Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver, Jane’s Addiction and many others, the Duff McKagan Signature Bass IS rock ‘n’ roll. Based on the instrument he has used ever since the first GNR album, the Duff McKagan Signature model is a distinctive, sleek and full-sounding reissue of the ’80s-era Jazz Bass® Special, which combined a Precision Bass® body with a Jazz Bass neck and Precision and Jazz Bass pickups. That’s all here, with a Pearl White finish, gloss black neck and headstock, TBX™ treble/bass cut circuit, black hardware and custom skull-engraved neck plate.
- With a Seymour Duncan® STKJ2B Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, split single-coil P Bass® pickup (alnico magnets), and a TBXTM tone circuit, this bass offers great foundational tones, well-defined tighter voicings, and expanded sonic-control.
- A fast-action Jazz Bass® neck with medium jumbo frets has quick and nimble feel, while a 3-wqy switch makes for easy pickup selection.
- Deluxe gig bag included.
- With a Seymour Duncan® STKJ2B Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, split single-coil P Bass® pickup (alnico magnets),
- And a TBX(TM) tone circuit, this bass offers great foundational tones, well-defined tighter voicings, and expanded sonic-control.
|Name||Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass® Pearl White|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® STKJ2B Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Alnico Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master TBX™ Circuit (Treble Bass Expander)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Jazz Bass® Pickup Position 2. Jazz Bass® and Precision Bass® Pickups Position 3. Precision Bass® Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: TBX™ Tone Circuit
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Custom
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Other Features: All Black Painted Neck and Headstock, Skull and Crossbones on Neckplate, Jazz Bass®; Special Logo, Master TBX™; Tone Circuit, Side Mounted Output Jack, Thick Knurled Black Control Knobs, White Dot Position Inlays
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
Ask an Expert
Fender Duff McKagan Precision Bass® Pearl White
Be the first to review this product!