What's in the box?
Jimi Hendrix is universally accepted across generations as the epitome of the guitar god. His story and body of work has elevated him from mere rock star to an American folk hero.
The scarcity of left-handed Stratocaster guitars in the late 1960s required Jimi to flip over right-handed guitars and restring them to suit his southpaw faculties. The resulting “reverse” headstock and reverse- angled bridge pickup gave Jimi’s Stratocaster a unique tonal response and a distinctive look. These custom features have been incorporated into the new Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster for the right-handed masses.
As Janie Hendrix herself put it, “Jimi is Fender and Fender is Jimi.” Jimi is indelibly linked to the Fender Stratocaster guitar. Nearly every significant recording and performance in his career was played with a Strat. He abused them, broke them and burned them but never strayed from his devotion to the instrument. He is without question the most influential player to ever pick up the Stratocaster.
Aspiring players will feel like they have the potential to follow in Jimi’s footsteps with this guitar and Jimi Hendrix devotees will find it to be
an irresistible addition to their collection. Advanced players will gravitate to its unique look, handmade craftsmanship and pro vintage- style components.
The opportunity to explore Jimi’s music or your own is the focus of the consumer invitation for this guitar. There’s something for everyone in Jimi’s music; sublimely melodic clean tones, distorted and effects-laden rock, wah-infused funk and roaring feedback are all part of the Jimi Hendrix repertoire.
Players of all stripes will connect with this guitar as a symbol of Jimi’s free-flowing inspiration and creative genius. Aspiring to Jimi’s signature sound, his virtuosity or his jaw dropping showmanship are all reasons to check out this guitar out.
* this product is excluded from all coupon code promotions.
|Name||Fender Jimi Hendrix Strat Black|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Reverse headstock with signature on rear
- Special neck plate with silhouette and engraved “Authentic Hendrix” inscription
- American Vintage ’65 pickups with reverse-slant single-coil bridge pickup
- Reverse-mounted pickups creates reverse pole piece stagger for subtly changed string-to-string volume balance
- 9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets
- Includes a deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: Reverse Headstock, Reverse Angled Bridge Pickup, Jimi Hendrix Signature on Back of Headstock, Engraved Neck Plate with Jimi Hendrix Likeness, Aged White Pickup Covers, Control Knobs and Switch Tip, Single "Wing" String Tree
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Fender Jimi Hendrix Strat Black
Be the first to review this product!