Alto Music - Why you need the Fender Rumble 200 V3 Combo
• Top-facing knobs make it easy to see what your settings are
• Classic Fender styling with silver grill cloth and black tolex
• Lightweight for easy travel
• Beefy tone with volume to spare
• Removable front grill for easy miking
• 5 year manufacturer's warranty
• Footswitchable overdrive circuit lets you dial in some grit for your tone
• 140 watts with a 1x15" Eminence special design speaker / 200 watts when using an external 4 ohm cabinet
Fender amps have always been the go-to name for guitarists and bass players alike. Their latest offering in their Rumble line of amplifiers is the V3 Combos. Ranging from 15 to 500 watts, these combos definitely have enough power and tone to satisfy the most discerning of players. Using lightweight Class D power amplifiers helps to make the amp easy to transport so getting to the gig is never an issue. Sporting 200 watts through a single 15" speaker makes this amp a great choice for players who need enough volume to get over the mix, but also want to stay on the portable side of the Rumble line of combos.
||Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo
||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.
* this product is excluded from all coupon code promotions.