Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Instrument Preamp with Effects
- The complete performance solution for the acoustic musician: With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI — it’s got everything you need in one box.
- Pure Analog Circuitry: Its analog signal path goes from end to end – from preamp to output – to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don’t affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
- Fully Balanced Stage DI: Flexible outputs include a 1/4 inch amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post EQ settings.
- Discrete Class A Preamp: With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any passive instrument pickup.
- Advanced 4-Band EQ: Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some passive pickups
|Name||Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Instrument Preamp with Effects|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
- Input: 10M Ohm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4” mono instrument input, 1/4” amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
Ask an Expert
Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Instrument Preamp with EffectsWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!