The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body.. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. The semi-hollow body brings a certain “hi-fi” quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious Tolex hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
|Name||G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Honey w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Semi-Hollow Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
Ask an Expert
G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Honey w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!