- G&L Kiloton 5 String Bass
Kiloton's silhouette is the most comfortable bass body ever created by Leo. It's compact and pure, with every curve and contour perfectly executed. And now it's carrying more firepower than ever, with Leo's G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucker placed right in the sweet spot he specified back when the sign over our door still read "CLF Research."
Kiloton's single MFD bucker fires without the aid of a preamp, while a 3-position series/split/parallel toggle harnesses the coils' power. Simple volume and tone controls are devastatingly effective, revealing a wide range of textures Leo's MFD bucker is famous for. What's more, Kiloton is armed with a 6-bolt neck and Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer all the energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. Kiloton is a new force of nature, wrought from Leo's elements and ready for impact.
Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Kiloton is available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, neck profiles and pickguard materials.
|Name||G&L Kiloton 5 String Bass In Flat Tobacco Sunburst w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUP: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ humbucker
- ELECTRONICS: 3-way series/split/parallel mini toggle, volume, tone
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on all Premier finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with choice of Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 1/2" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string postsBRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™ with chrome-plated brass saddles
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
Ask an Expert
G&L Kiloton 5 String Bass In Flat Tobacco Sunburst w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!