- Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier
- Power Cable
- User Manual
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
|Name||Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Dual Parallel Mode: 2 x 225 watts @ 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts @ 2 ohms, Bridge Mode: 1 x 750 watts @ 8 ohms, 1 x 1100 watts @ 4 ohms
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls, Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response, Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit, Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output, Rear panel 1/4-Inch effects loop
- 1/4-Inch plus Speakon output connectors, Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Ask an Expert
Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier
Be the first to review this product!