- Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier
- Power Cable
- User Manual
The Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier is a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH500 also has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the bright and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze.
The LH500 produces 350 watts when connected to a speaker system with an 8-ohm load, and 500 watts when connected to a speaker system with a 4-ohm load. With that kind of power, the LH500 is extremely loud and punchy. It's front panel controls are simple and logically laid out starting with inputs for Passive and Active basses, Volume control, Bright switch, a musical equalizer section featuring Bass, Mid and Treble controls, plus Limiter switch and XLR Direct Out.
The LH500 packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for.
|Name||Hartke LH500 Amplifier|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable bright switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Ask an Expert
Hartke LH500 Amplifier
Be the first to review this product!