A re-creation of the first signature model Ibanez made for Andy Timmons
The AT100CL is an Andy Timmons series solid body electric guitar model made by Ibanez. It is a signature model of American guitarist Andy Timmons.
The AT100CL is a re-creation of the first signature model Ibanez made for him, the AT100. The AT100 was sold in very limited numbers in 1999, but the AT100CL is a regular production model.
The Ibanez RG body shape is used for the AT100CL but in terms of specifications it resembles a Fender Stratocaster with an alder body, 22-fret thicker maple neck and a classic synchronized tremolo (Wilkinson Gotoh VSVG bridge with only 4 screws mounted). The pickups are a DiMarzio full humbucker in the bridge position and two single coil sized humbuckers in mid and neck position.
|Name||Ibanez AT100CLSB Andy Timmons Signature Electric Guitar w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Neck type: AT 1pc Maple neck
- Body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Wilkinson®-Gotoh® VSVG bridge
- Neck PU: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H) neck pu
- Middle PU: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H) mid pu
- Bridge PU: DiMarzio® AT-1™ (H) bridge pu
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Case/bag: Hardshell case included
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width at Nut40.5mm
- b : Width at Last Fret56mm
- c : Thickness at 1st21mm
- d : Thickness at 12th23mm
- Radius: 305mmR
Ask an Expert
Ibanez AT100CLSB Andy Timmons Signature Electric Guitar w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!