The Ibanez BTB5 is a powerful soundig bass with a stunning and unique design. Featuring a natural low gloss natural finish, a 5-piece maple/rosewood neck, mahogany body with ash wings and poplar burl top, and Bartolini pickups!
|Name||Ibanez BTB Bass Workshop 5-String Electric Bass - Natural Low Gloss|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Body Shape: Ibanez BTB Singlecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Color: Natural Low Gloss
- Body Material: Mahogany with Ash wings, Poplar Burl top
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Rosewood
- Neck Shape: BTB5
- Radius: 15.7"
- Nut Width: 1.85"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone dots
- Number of Frets: 24, zero fret, stainless steel
- Scale Length: 35"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Mono-rail V
- Tuners: Ibanez machine heads
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 Dual-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 Dual-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band EQ, 3-way midrange switch
- Strings: D'Addario (.045, .065, .080, .100, .130)
- Manufacturer Part Number: BTB845SCNTL
Ask an Expert
Ibanez BTB Bass Workshop 5-String Electric Bass - Natural Low Gloss
Be the first to review this product!