For players on a budget who desire the same features as the SR, Ibanez GSRs offer the famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability at prices that will astound.
For 25 years the SR Has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart id the same- SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
- Neck Type: GSR4 Maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Bridge: B10 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Dynamix P neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Phat II EQ
- Factory Tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- Width: 41mm at NUT
- Width: 62mm at 22F
- Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
|Name||Ibanez GSR200 Bass Jewel Blue 4-String|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Ibanez GSR200 Bass Jewel Blue 4-StringWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!