- Concert Ukulele
- Gig Bag
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th century and from there spread internationally. Ibanez is pleased to offer variety of models, including those with electronics. Our lineup includes soprano and concert-size ukuleles, which bring the rich, textured sounds to your fingertips.
|Name||Ibanez UEW5 EW Mahogany Concert Ukulele with Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Body Shape: Cutaway Concert Style EW body
- Top: Mahogany top
- Back &Amp; Sides: Mahogany back & sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Inlay: Maple dot inlay
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners
- Number Of Frets: 19
- Saddle Material: Compensated saddle
- Strings: Ibanez/Aquila® NYLBLACK Ukulele strings
- Finish Top: Open Pore
- Finish Back And Sides: Open Pore
- Finish Neck Back: Open Pore
- Scale : 382mm
- Width: 35mm at NUT
- Width: 44mm at 14F
- Thickness: 17.6mm at 1F
- Thickness: 20.6mm at 7F
- Radius : Flat
- Length: 10 1/2"
- Width: 8 1/4"
- Max Depth: 2 3/4"
Ask an Expert
Ibanez UEW5 EW Mahogany Concert Ukulele with BagWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!