- The ultimate bass preamplifier for anything from jazz to metal, packed in a pedal chassis!
- ISP’s Time Vector based compression for silky smooth compression
- Phase manipulation exciter
- Split band Bass distortion circuit
- World famoud Decimator Noise Reduction
- XLR direct out to connect to a mixer
- Boost/cut bass control and boost/cut treble control
- Dual semi-parametric mid band EQ with sweep-able frequency
|Name||ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamp Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Maximum Input Level: +20dbu typical
Maximum Output Level: +20dbu typical
Bass Treble Cut Boost Level: +/- 15db
Mid1 parametric frequency range: 60Hz-1kHz
Mid2 parametric frequency range: 200Hz-6kHz
Compression Section: Based on Time Vector Processing adaptive response auto makeup gain
Decimator Noise Reduction: Greater than 80db
Power Requirements: 9V AC 1500mA power adaptor
Max Current Draw: 865mA
Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 1.9”
Ask an Expert
ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamp Pedal
Be the first to review this product!
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including fakeacholorine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.