- iZotope Spire Studio Wireless Recorder
- 5V Adapter
Ditch the cables and record professional-quality sound with Spire. It’s the world’s first truly wireless recording solution that will have you recording in seconds. Edit, mix, and share your recorded songs instantly via a built-in Wi-Fi connection between Spire Studio and the free, Spire app for iOS and Android. Whether capturing a moment of inspiration or collaborating with bandmates, Spire delivers a new kind of recording experience.
A built-in microphone and iZotope’s award-winning sound processing technology deliver professional-quality recordings. Explore your sonic possibilities with a wealth of studio-quality creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models that help you dial-in your unique sound. Two combination inputs with Grace Design preamps allow users to plug in their instruments and microphones with pristine clarity.
Simple, One-Click Recording
Now everyone can record music with professional quality on Spire, the simplest, most versatile mobile recording system ever made. Control your Spire Studio straight from the Spire app on your phone or tablet where you can record, edit, mix, and share. You don’t have to be a professional audio engineer to sound like one.
Spire Studio goes where you go, easily fitting into a small bag, backpack, or guitar case. Whether you’re in the living room or the green room, with your band or alone, you can record your music, collaborate with bandmates, and share your songs with the world. Spire opens up a new world of music recording possibilities.
|Name||iZotope Spire Studio Wireless Recorder|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
|Date Expected||Dec 20, 2018|
- Internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound
- Automatically set recording levels with a single button to eliminate set-up time and distorted sounds
- Record with a wealth of creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models with zero-latency monitoring
- iZotope's award-winning intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish
- Add depth to your song by layering up to eight tracks per project
- Ditch the cables with a built-in Wi-Fi connection from Spire Studio to the Spire app
- Battery operated so you can record for hours on the go
- Grace Design preamps for pristine clarity
- Two combo jacks for plugging in your instruments or mics with +48 V phantom power
- Automatically sync tracks between hardware and software for seamless version control
- LED touchscreen to adjust volume, record, mute, and delete tracks without slowing your creative flow
- Intuitive mixing and editing helps create a polished song ready to share
- Collaborate on projects with bandmates anywhere in the world — straight from your phone or tablet
- Easily export your music to a computer or favorite audio editing software like Pro Tools, Abelton, and Logic, or upload to storage platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Capabilities will also expand over time with continued updates from iZotope.Read More Show Less
- The Spire app for iOS requires iPhone 6 or higher and iOS 10 or higher.
- The Spire app for Android requires v7 or higher, and Samsung S6 or higher.
- Onboard custom-designed omnidirectional mic for perfect balance
- Two XLR/TS combojacks
- Two headphone ⅛” outs
- Two Grace Design mic inputs for pristine clarity and presence with +48 V Phantom Power
- 802.11 b/g/n with 2.4 GHz
Sample Rate / Bit Depth
- 48 kHz / 24 bit
- 6 hours of music recording time
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with over 4 hours of continuous use
- Width:4.36 in
- Height: 3.44 in
- Depth:4.84 in
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz
Ask an Expert
iZotope Spire Studio Wireless Recorder
Be the first to review this product!
Write Your Own Review:
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.