- John Page Classic Ashburn Candy Apple Red
- Gig Bag
To bring you custom design magic from one of the world’s greatest custom luthiers - in a production guitar. That was the vision of Howard Swimmer, Founder & CEO of HRS Unlimited, parent company of John Page Classic guitars and Bloodline® Pickups. And that’s why John Page calls the Ashburn the Custom Production Guitar™. The Ashburn is meticulously designed by John Page to perfectly embody his Uniquely Familiar™ custom design ethos, built to his exacting standards and set up in the US by John Page authorized techs.
A double-cutaway, solid body production guitar custom designed by John Page to be “uniquely familiar.” Featuring an extremely comfortable medium “C” shaped grip, threaded bolt neck assembly for greater tone transfer, contoured heel for easier upper fret access, staggered tuners that eliminate the need for string trees, bass justified fret dots for greater visibility, and Bloodline® by John Page JP-1 single coil S-style pickups with contrarian bridge pickup slant.
Legendary luthier John Page talks about his Ashburn Series guitars!
Eric Gales on a John Page Classic Ashburn!
|Name||John Page Classic Ashburn Candy Apple Red w/ Gig Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck/Body Attachment: Machine screws with Threaded Inserts
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Neck Thickness: 1st: .82" / 12th: .90”
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 Nickel Silver (.095’W X .045”H)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh Staggered Vintage Style
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Pickups: Bloodline® by John Page™ JP-1 Pickups (3)
- Controls: Master volume & tone, 5-way pickup selector, noise cancelling in positions 2 and 4
Ask an Expert
John Page Classic Ashburn Candy Apple Red w/ Gig Bag
Be the first to review this product!