A double-cutaway, solid body production guitar custom designed by John Page to be “uniquely familiar.” Featuring an extremely comfortable medium “C” shaped grip, threaded bolt neck assembly for greater tone transfer, contoured heel for easier upper fret access, staggered tuners that eliminate the need for string trees, bass justified fret dots for greater visibility, and Bloodline® by John Page JP-1 single coil S-style pickups with contrarian bridge pickup slant.
|Name||John Page AJ Electric Guitar In Pelham Blue with Gig Bag|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck/Body Attachment: Machine screws with Threaded Inserts
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Neck Thickness: 1st: .82" / 12th: .90”
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 Nickel Silver (.095’W X .045”H)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh Staggered Vintage Style
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Pickups: Bloodline® by John Page™ JP-1 Pickups (3)
- Controls: Master volume & tone, 5-way pickup selector, noise cancelling in positions 2 and 4
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110 .010-.046
- Colors: Black Metallic, Candy Apple Red, Pelham Blue, Cadillac Green, Inca Silver, Olympic White, Shoreline Gold, 2-Tone Sunburst, Daphne Blue, Fiesta Red
Ask an Expert
John Page AJ Electric Guitar In Pelham Blue with Gig Bag
Be the first to review this product!