Acousitc-Electric Auditorium Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top and Mexican Snakewood Back and Sides!
Lag's Tramontane snake wood acoustic guitars are beautifully crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mexican snakewood back and sides. They feature quality parts like a Mozambica ebony fingerboard, headstock, and bridge, along with black satin die cast precision tuning machines. They also feature Fishman Ink Body electronics, so it sounds great acoustically or plugged in.
Features and Tech Specs:
- Body Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mexican Snakewood back and sides
- Body Shape: Auditorium cutaway
- High Gloss finish
- Neck: Khaya/Satin black finish
- Fingerboard, headstock and bridge: Mozambica Ebony
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- 20 Silver Nickel frets
- 650mm scale
- Black Satin Die Cast Precision tuners
- Black graphite nut and saddle
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Electronics: Fishman Ink Body
- Case included
|Name||Lag TSE-701ACE Acoustic-Electric Auditorium Guitar Snakewood w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Lag TSE-701ACE Acoustic-Electric Auditorium Guitar Snakewood w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!