The Line 6 DT50 212 Guitar Combo Amp is medium sized with an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now “talks” to the analog section, and vice versa.
Matched with 2 Celestion speakers, the DT50 212 gives you great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
Line 6 DT50 212 25/50W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp tubes
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1x12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker; 1x12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- MIDI in and out
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- Serial effect loop with level control
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4, 8 and 16-ohm speaker outs
|Name||Line 6 DT50 212 25/50W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp - Black|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Line 6 DT50 212 25/50W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp - BlackWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!