Line 6 Spider IV HD150 150W Guitar Amp Head
Line 6 Spider is one of America's best-selling family of guitar amplifiers. Plug into a Spider IV HD150 for industry-leading Line 6 amp and FX modeling, dialed in tones and presets created and inspired by rock stars, and much more.
Guitar Amp models
Each model in the Line 6 Spider IV amp head delivers the distinct tonal nuances of a celebrated American, British or European guitar amp. Models were inspired by: a Marshall JCM-900, Hiwatt Custom 100, 60's Fender Blackface Twin Reverb, 60's Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb, Vox AC30 Top Boost, Divided by 13 9/15, 50's wide panel Fender Deluxe Reverb, Gretsch 6156, '68 Marshall Plexi 50-Watt, Orange AD30, '68 Marshall Plexi 100-Watt with a Variac and jumped input channels, Diezel Herbert, and Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
Piles of presets
Passionate about presets? Line 6 Spider IV HD150 amplifier head has them in spades with over 500 in total. Beside the 300+ presets hand-crafted by 50 rock stars, and beside the almost 200 presets inspired by the best guitar songs of all time, you can create and save up to 64 of your own user presets.
Dialed in by rock stars
Who do you want to sound like today? Discover the tones of your heroes in Line 6 Spider IV HD150. 50 famous guitarists and bands, including Coheed & Cambria, Johnny Marr, Slipknot, and others, hand-crafted more than 300 of their signature tones and turned them into Line 6 Spider IV amp head presets—from sparkling cleans to effect-laden tones to saturated high-gain heaven.
Dialed in by Line 6
This Line 6 Spider IV amp head gives you one-touch access to almost 200 tones based on the best guitar songs of all time—from the switchblade-swinging slapback of the 1950s to the high-gain distortion of the 2000s. Get the tones from Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train, and more.
Edit, store and share, all via computer
Line 6 Spider IV Edit software (a free download from Line6.com) is an editor/librarian for your Spider IV HD150 tones. Bask in the glow of your computer while you edit presets, create backups, and even email tones to other Spider IV players.
Smart FX knobs put award-winning Line 6 effects at your fingertips. Easy to use, Smart FX let you spend less time tweaking and more time playing. Quickly add or remove any amount of the 20 lush reverbs, exceptional echoes, tangy mods, and more. Make all your adjustments on the fly—all the knobs are on the Line 6 amp head's front panel. Up to 4 Smart FX can be used simultaneously.
Go deeper into FX
Deep dive into your effects like never before with this Line 6 Spider amp head! Every effect is fully adjustable up to 7 parameters deep, including pre- and post-amplifier routing. Sculpt your delays, mods, reverbs, pitch effects, and more with unparalleled control.
Spider FX Infusion
What's better than more effects? More effects for free! Spider FX Infusion (a free download from Line6.com) more than doubles your amount of Smart FX. Beef up your Spider IV HD150 with 28 additional overdrives, compressors, delays, reverbs, mods, and wahs. You'll have more effects than any other modeling amplifier!
Pitch effects (Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide)
Smart Harmony is Line 6's first intelligent pitch shifter. It's fast-tracking and easy to use. Harmonize using major, minor, pentatonic, whole tone, and other types of scales. (Don't worry, you don't need to know music theory to use Smart Harmony).
Pitch Glide is most effective when used with an FBV MkII foot controller. Use the foot pedal to smoothly shift your tone up or down to any interval within a four-octave range. The effect can be calibrated to semitones, or to 10-cent increments to create cool chorus/detuning effects.
Quick Loop is a 14-second sound-on-sound looper that's ideal for writing songs, practicing solos, jamming, and even dialing in your tone. Easy to use, Quick Loop's controls are all on the front panel. Connect an FBV MkII foot controller for hands-free control of the looper functions.
Use up to 8 effects at the same time! Pour on the colors and textures with all 4 Smart FX, set the adjustable Boost and the Noise Gate, activate Quick Loop, and connect an FBV MkII foot controller to kick on the volume/wah pedal. How many other amplifiers can do that?
Manual mode draws a more traditional amplifier experience out of Spider IV HD150. When Manual mode is activated, all front-panel knobs work independently of one another. (Out of Manual mode, choosing an amp model may adjust the settings of the other front-panel knobs.)
You'll always sound your best with the built-in tuner. No need for an external tuner or additional guitar cables, this invaluable tool is integrated into the amp's front panel. Activate the tuner with the push of a button.
Window to the soul
A large, two-line LCD is your window into Spider IV HD150. This is where you can deep dive into effects and adjust their parameters, scroll over 500 presets, see the tuner interface, name your user-created presets, get a visual representation of where your Smart FX knobs are set, and more.
Downloads and upgrades
Keep your Spider IV HD150 up to date with an FBV MkII foot controller. Connect the Spider IV HD150 to Line6.com via an FBV MkII foot controller to receiver valuable software and firmware updates and upgrades. These updates may include new features, presets, or effects.
FBV Express MkII delivers hands-free channel switching; FBV Shortboard MkII is a full-on remote control. They both feature a full-sized volume/wah pedal, chromatic tuner display, bright LEDs, durable footswitches and chassis, and more. They keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Spider IV 75. They also feature USB connectivity for keeping your Spider IV 75 up to date. (Foot controllers not included.)
|Name||Line 6 Spider IV HD150 150W Guitar Amp Head|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- 150 watts (stereo)
- 500+ presets: 300+ hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists, almost 200 dialed in presets inspired by the best guitar songs of all time, up to 64 user-created presets
- Artist-created presets hand-crafted by Johnny Marr, Slipknot, Pete Anderson, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Steve Stevens, The Donnas, Minus the Bear, and 40 more guitarists and bands
- Song-based presets inspired by the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train, and almost 200 more
- 16 exceptional guitar amp models that exhibit sophisticated touch response, complex distortions, and compression that breathes like it's emanating from a vintage tube amp. (Line 6 modeling is often imitated, but never duplicated.)
- Up to 8 effects at once with FBV MkII. 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once) including Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide plus echoes, mods, reverbs, tremolos, delays, and more; Additional effects include Quick Loop, Noise Gate, and Boost; Edit all effects up to 7 parameters deep
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume; Manual Mode
- 1/4" input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; two 1/4" speaker outputs; 1/8" CD/MP3 input; FBV jack; Built-in chromatic tuner
- Line 6 FBV MkII foot controllers (not included) feature a foot pedal for wah, volume and pitch-shift control; tap tempo; chromatic tuner display; channel switching; USB connectivity for receiving amplifier updates and upgrades.
Ask an Expert
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 150W Guitar Amp Head
Be the first to review this product!