Why you need the Little Labs Monotor Dual Output Professional Headphone Amp:
- Dual 1/4” AND 3.5mm separately amplified headphone jacks, for no, “where’s that adapter” hook up and partner monitoring.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile full current/voltage (unlike USB wimp powered headphone amps).
- Easy input interface for balanced or unbalanced gear.
- Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) zen circuit path using a single, truly
- state of the art active stage per headphone output (0.5Ω output impedance).
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring
- hook up.
- Stereo mini aux input for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
|Name||Little Labs Monotor Dual Output Professional Headphone Amp|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Little Labs Monotor Dual Output Professional Headphone AmpWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!