- Manley Labs Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone
- Power Supply
- 30' Power Cable (Mic to Power Supply)
- IEC Power Cable
- Suspension Shock Mount
- Leather Capsule Protector
- Locking Carrying Case
Factory Repack with Full Manufacturers Warranty!
|Name||Manley Labs Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- All-Tube triode design 12AT7 (2011 build. Previous versions used 12AX7 and 6072.)
- -10 dB switchable pad
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30KHz
- Sensitivity: 17mV/Pa
- Noise typically -120dB EIN
- Max SPL: 150dB
- Actual output impedance 200 ohms
- Weight: 2.25 lbs (mic)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (PSU)
- Size: 4.5" x 9.7" x 4.5" (mic)
- Size: 5" x 8.2" x 3.4" (PSU)
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs
- Selected matched pairs available
- Outboard Power Supply is factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country's mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring via internal jumpers and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
Ask an Expert
Manley Labs Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone
Be the first to review this product!