- Marshall Astoria Dual AST3 Blue 75W 1x12" Combo Amp
The Marshall Astoria Dual, with footswitchable channel change, can take you from vintage pure-valve cleans, to dirty-sweet overdrive, to higher gain harmonic distortion. Combine this with footswitchable FX Loop and extended tonal shaping for greater performance flexibility. The Body feature adds 'girth' to your sound for chunkier riffing. It works by adding a +8dB shelved low frequency boost from 120Hz downwards. Edge makes the overall characteristic sound of the amplifier brighter or darker. To achieve this, it cuts high frequencies between the phase splitter and the power valves. Edge is a power stage function with a similar effect to a traditional 'presence' control. Note that he higher the Master volume level, the more pronounced the Edge function will become. The Power Reduction pull switch drops the amplifier's output power from 30-watts to 5-watts, which produces softer tones and a less 'in your face' sound. The Astoria Dual features a footswitchable, valve driven footswitchable FX Loop, which has a Loop Level control to balance the external FX level with the amplifier level. The FX Loop is true bypass, ensuring that tonal integrity is maintained when it is switched out of the circuit. The Astoria Dual combo is loaded with a single 12" custom-voiced Celestion Creamback speaker.
Check out the sights and sounds of the Marshall Astoria Dual!
|Name||Marshall Astoria Dual AST3 Blue 75W 1x12" Combo Amp|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Power: 30W (tube)Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two KT66 (power amp)Power reduction controlTwo channelsTwo inputs: Lo and Hi sensitivitySpeaker: 1x12" Celestion G12H-75 CreambackControls: master volume, channel volume, 3-band EQ, gain, body switch, edge controlFootswitchable FX loopFootswitch includedContemporary hand-wired designMade in the U.K.Dustcover included
- Via the 1x12 in
- 75W Celestion Creamback, the clean channel ranges from brilliant clean sounds to classic Marshall crunch, and the overdrive channel takes over from there offering plenty of gain and tone for heavier riffs and solos
- As well as having the consistent Edge and Power Reduction features, this model also has a Body switch to broaden low end frequencies, as well as a Master volume
- On the rear panel of the Astoria Dual is a footswitchable FX loop with Send, Return and Level controls
Ask an Expert
Marshall Astoria Dual AST3 Blue 75W 1x12" Combo Amp
Be the first to review this product!