In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM210H 100-Watt tube head is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date—and that's really saying something.
Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one.
- 100W power
- All-valve, with 5 x
- 12AX7s and 4 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
|Name||Marshall JVM210H 100-Watt All Tube Guitar Head|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Marshall JVM210H 100-Watt All Tube Guitar HeadWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!