A throbbing bass sound for any performing artistA bass for the performing artist. The BCPA4 features a sapele back and sides and a solid spruce top, a J-style cutaway body, and Fishman F1 Analog Electronics for deep, rich tone plugged-in or unplugged. A perfect marriage of upright and electric tone.
Where the music begins
|Name||Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Series Acoustic Electric Bass w/ Case|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 17
- Number Of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Series Acoustic Electric Bass w/ Case
Be the first to review this product!