While the Little Martin is Martin’s smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXM model features mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a warm satin finish. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
|Name||Martin LXM Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar - Natural|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Model: LXM Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Spruce Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: none
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
- Electronics: Not available as an option
Ask an Expert
Martin LXM Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Be the first to review this product!