- Mesa/Boogie Clearlink (Receive) - Balanced and Unbalanced iso Transformer
Let us direct (box) your attention to this awesome product!
Why you need the Mesa/Boogie Clearlink (Receive) - Balanced and Unbalanced iso Transformer:
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Passive Design
- High Quality Jensen Audio Isolation Transformer
- Combination XLR/¼” Input accepts Balanced (XLR & TRS ¼”) or Unbalanced (TS ¼”) Inputs
- High-Performance Balanced to Unbalanced Signal Converter from drive-lines up to 330ft away
- ¼” Unbalanced Output is electrically isolated from the input, via the specially designed and shielded isolation transformer.
- Phase Switch - Inverts (reverses) the phase of the output signal in relation to the input signal.
- Ground Switch - Safely lifts (isolates) the ground connection between the IN and OUT jacks, eliminating ground loop hum and noise.
- Maximum Input Level: +16dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz, +4dBu)
- CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio): 120dB (Bal. 60Hz, +4dBu)
- Weight: 0.512 lbs (232 g)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.86 x 2.48 x 1.71 inch (98 x 63 x 44 mm)
Get yours at Alto Music today, you won’t regret it!
|Name||Mesa/Boogie Clearlink (Receive) - Balanced and Unbalanced Iso Transformer|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Mesa/Boogie Clearlink (Receive) - Balanced and Unbalanced Iso Transformer
Be the first to review this product!