Tone! Big as Texas! Wide as the Rio Grande. Clear as the bell that rang over the Alamo. Unstoppable as a rising Texas flood. Yeah, that's some bold proclamation. But the Lone Star® backs it up.
Just as our Mark I sprang from the Black Face era and took classic guitar tones to a new level, the Lone Star took the next step forward, crystallizing perfect sound that's haunted you for years.
As guitar players, we live for those elusive moments of divine musical inspiration, where you become one with the interaction between your guitar and amplifier and it magically transcends you and your playing to a level well beyond your normal plane. You know the ones…. Those moments of unbelievable gratification where your tone is so amazingly right and the feel of your strings are so perfectly connected to your fingers that you become an unbridled channel of soulful musical expression. These are the moments that truly motivate us as players and keep us coming back to the art of playing guitar! It is in this exact spirit that we have created the Lone Star!
The Lone Star is an amplifier of such extravagant tone and seductive feel that we can almost guarantee that you will experience divine inspiration and effortless expression every time you plug into it! It is that amazing! From its innovative custom circuitry, down to its new classic retro/vintage looks, the Lone Star was designed to be the new defining vintage/boutique amplifier from the original boutique amp builder!
CUSTOM DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA
• Multi-Watt™Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Duo-Class™ (Patent 7,173,488) allows you three power options that are channel assignable via 10/50/100 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in pure Class A (single-ended), producing 10 watts, or 2 or 4 power tubes running in time-honored Class A/B, producing 50 or 100 watts respectively / 4x6L6, 5x12AX7, 1x5U4
• Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
• Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
• Selectable Diode or Tube Rectifier Tracking - Patent Pending
• 2 Fully Independent Channels each with Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
• Channel 1=Boutique Vintage Clean/Classic Breakup - Channel 2=Clone of Ch 1 or Cascading High Gain
• Drive/Clean Switch activates Ch 2 “Drive” Control (Multi-Stage Cascading Gain Circuit)
• Thick/Normal/Thicker Voicing Switch (Channel 2)
• Full Power/Tweed™ “Variac” Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
• All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Bright/Warm Reverb Tone Switch
• Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
• Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
• External Switching Jacks for Channels 1/2, Solo & Reverb
• All Aluminum Chassis
• 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & Solo)
• Slip Cover
2x12 Combo (Width 26-3/4 in) • 12 inch Speakers • Casters
STANDARD FINISH: Black Taurus
||Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special 2x12 Combo Black Taurus
||This product does not qualify for free shipping
* this product is excluded from all coupon code promotions.