The SUBWAY® D-800+™ addresses the player who wants enhanced frequency control and an interface for outboard signal processing. The upscale D-800+ preamp features expand upon the acclaimed D-800 by including a comprehensive EQ section with Semi-Parametric sweep-able LOW and HIGH MID Bands, the addition of a BRIGHT switch, an adjustable HIGH-PASS Filter with control from 30Hz to 150 Hz, and on the Rear Panel, a Series Effects Loop, Tuner Output and 1/4” MUTE footswitch jack.
Either way you get there, the straight ahead and beautifully simple D-800 or the upscale, fully featured D-800+, the SUBWAYS deliver nuance-rich Tone, stunning power and headroom and a blend of flexibility and portability that would be any Bassist’s dream ride to musical inspiration.
|Name||Mesa Boogie Subway D800 Plus Class D Bass Amplifier Head|
|Shipping Option||Contact for a shipping quote|
COMPACT POWER - From the 5.5 lb., 800 Watt SUBWAY D-800 or the enhanced SUBWAY D-800+ to the SUBWAY DI Preamp, the SUBWAY Series gives you every opportunity to command any venue from small club to large concert stage...from the pocket of your gig bag! Ultra-Lite cabinets in 1x12, 1x15 and 2x10 uniformly stackable formats provide the “other half” of the SUBWAY Line’s magic and musicality.
The D-800+ upgrades include an adjustable HIGH-PASS Filter that allows control over the sub-lows in your mix from 30Hz to 150 Hz to achieve the tightest response, most detailed articulation and maximum headroom in an ensemble scenario or large venue application.
Additional upgrades include a comprehensive EQ section with Semi-Parametric sweep-able LOW and HIGH MID Bands, the addition of a BRIGHT switch, and on the Rear Panel, a Series Effects Loop, Tuner Output and 1/4” MUTE footswitch jack.
The 800+ Effects Loop is wired in Series with the main signal and provides a seamless interface for your outboard processing with the least possible degradation to your signal. As always Compression, Wah, Envelope and certain Overdrive effects may be preferable “In Front” of the amplifier.Read More Show Less
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
- 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Play/Mute Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz – 150Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
- Series FX Loop
- Tuner Output (back panel)
- Mute Footswitch Jack (footswitch sold separately)
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Protection & Limit LED Indicators
- 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- Gig Bag w/Strap
Ask an Expert
Mesa Boogie Subway D800 Plus Class D Bass Amplifier Head
Be the first to review this product!