- Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite Bass Cabinet
- Slip Cover
A light weight bass cab to take anywhere!Where MESA®’s passion for Design Excellence and Portability meet the demand for Great Tone in a simple, accessible package…the next chapter in the MESA/Boogie® Bass Story awaits; Introducing the SUBWAY® ULTRA-LITE Cabinet. Handcrafted in Petaluma, California.
Get yours at Alto Music!
|Name||Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite Bass Cabinet|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- Tuned Front Ported Tri-Port Porting™ with Aviation style bracing (superior strength/reduced weight)
- Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets – Legendary Mesa Quality Construction
- Custom Subway® Neodymium Speakers & High Frequency Horn with Premium Attenuator
- Combination Speakon & 1⁄4” Input and Parallel Output
- Recessed, Flip-Out Metal Handles
- Black Bronco Vinyl with Black Metal Grille
- Lexan Corners
- Slip Cover
- Input/Output Connectors - Speak-On connectors wired 1+/1-: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance - Average impedance normalized up to standard value: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance (@ frequency) - Minimum cabinet impedance value from 20Hz - 5kHz: 6.79 ohms (@ 42.4 Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz) - Average sensitivity based on an RMS signal from 50Hz - 5kHz: 98.5dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL (50Hz-1000Hz) - Maximum SPL calculated from average sensitivity and maximum RMS input power: 125dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz) - Power rating ("RMS") of L.F. driver based on EIA RS-426A standard: 400 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz) - Average power rating ("RMS") based on average safe cone excursion: 400 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) (@ frequency) - Power rating ("RMS") based on the point of maximum safe cone excursion: 400 Watts (@ 67.0Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz) - -3dB point of the LF response below the average response: 56.6 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz) - -6dB point of the LF response below the average response: 47.2 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz) - -10dB point of the LF response below the average response: 38.1 Hz
- High Freq Response - Nominal HF response, dependent on the position of HF attenuator: >12kHz
- Dimensions: 19 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 18 1/4"
- Weight: 37.9 lbs.
- Style/Type: Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position: Subway Neodymium Speaker
- High-Frequency Horn: Yes
- Horn Control and Protection: Premium Attenuator
- Wattage: 400 Watts
- Cabinet Impedance: 8 Ohm (only)
- Connectors: Combination Speakon & 1/4" Input & Paralleled Output
- Transport Assistance: Optional (sold separately) - Quick Detach Transport System or Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
Ask an Expert
Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite Bass CabinetWrite Your Review
Be the first to review this product!