Why you need the Moog MFS-RING-02 Minifooger MF Ring Modulator Pedal:
The pedal has an expression pedal input, allowing you to use an optional expression pedal to control the frequency level. Use it for sci-fi swells, bit reduction effects, whammy dives, and more. This input is additive and will allow you to go past the normal panel settings. The pedal can be powered by either a 9-volt battery or with an optional power supply.
- A great sounding analog ring modulation pedal based on the Moogerfooger MF-102
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone
- Tone control adds musical flexibility to the sonic capabilities of ring modulation
- Easily go from octaves, beating, and chorus in a scale to electro-insanity
- Tune and voice the frequency control to the key that best fits your music
- Connect an expression pedal to control frequency on the fly for key changes and funky sound effects
- Compact design comfortably fits any pedalboard
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- Runs on standard 9V batteries or optional power supply
|Name||Moog Ring Minifooger Ring Modulator Pedal|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
Ask an Expert
Moog Ring Minifooger Ring Modulator Pedal
Be the first to review this product!