Small and mighty
Why you need the QSC Touchmix-30 Pro:
A remarkable new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.
Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
TouchMix “Pro” Features
Far more than simply a higher channel count version of the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16, The TouchMix-30 Pro offers a host of additional, new “Pro” features including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
More of Everything
Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what you would expect and demand from a TouchMix Series mixer:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
With professional-grade, class-A microphone preamps, top quality converters and attention to design detail throughout the signal path, the TouchMix-30 Pro delivers pristine audio quality that rivals mixers at several times its cost.
Modern digital mixing consoles are all fully featured — sometimes to the point of being nearly incomprehensible to all but the most exper- ienced operator. The TouchMix design team set out from the start to create a mixer with an intuitive workflow and straightforward naviga- tion that is understandable for the less exper- ienced user and fast for the professional — all without sacrificing features or capabilities. As a result, the mixer is extremely easy to learn and operate. Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer a choice of Advanced Mode operation with total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that presents only the most essential controls.
The TouchMix-30 Pro contains a comprehensive library of Channel Presets. These are not typical, generic, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced, live sound engineers spent months in live venues working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of music and speech. Even the most experienced operators will find that these presets let them get a great mix together in record time.
An Anti-Feedback Wizard helps the operator “ring out” a system using the 12 adjustable notch filters which are available on all 16 outputs. A Room Tuning Wizard assists the operator in adjusting equalization and fine tuning a loudspeaker system to an acoustical space. An Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects from the six onboard effects processors — each carefully built and tuned to deliver the character and quality of sound live sound engineers depend on. Finally, the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping indicators along with providing guidance on properly setting gain trim.
Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
There are two real time analyzers (RTA) on board the mixer. One RTA may be displayed along with the equalizer of any currently selected input or output channel. A second, independent RTA may be assigned to display the audio signal of any output, the Cue buss or the Talkback microphone input. Both analyzers may be displayed on the mixer’s screen or on an external tablet device.
Abundant, Flexible Aux Mixes
Performers are increasingly demanding when it comes to monitor mixes. Not only do individual musicians want their own mix, but the use of in-ear monitors (IEM) is increasing, driving a need for stereo Aux mixes. To meet this require- ment, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers 14 Aux busses. All Aux busses may be linked for stereo operation and mixes 11/12 and 13/14 include additional outputs that can drive wired in-ear monitors directly.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is capable of recording 32 tracks of audio directly to an external USB hard drive – no computer required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. Tracks can be played back and mixed down on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post production.
Compact and Complete
Because of its unique and powerful touch screen user interface, the TouchMix-30 Pro is a complete, fully-featured digital mixing console small enough to be carry-on luggage or rack mounted (with optional accessory kit). The multi-touch, graphic, color touchscreen provides display of and access to mix parameters. Mixer parameters may be adjusted on the screen or via the physical rotary encoder. Frequently used functions can be accessed or controlled using hardware buttons.
TouchMix-30 Pro Control App
Full wireless, remote mixer control from iOS and Android tablet devices over Wi-Fi is supported. Multiple devices can be deployed simultaneously to duplicate the mixer’s features and allow control of all functions. If desired, the operator may limit a given device to control only specific mixes. Personal monitor mixing using iOS and Android smartphones is also supported, with app controls limited to mix levels only and, as with the tablet app, a device may be limited to specific mixes by the mixer operator.
Copy and Paste
A Copy And Paste function makes it easy to copy the settings of an EQ, compressor, gate, a complete channel or even a complete mix and paste it where you want it as easily as you would in your favorite word processor.
User scenes may be stored or recalled from either internal or USB memory and at the user’s option, scenes may include or omit main and auxiliary mix levels.
The TouchMix-30 Pro includes eight DCA and eight Mute groups as well as eight subgroups with Parametric EQ and compressors. Eight of the Aux busses can also function as mix-matri- ces with the main output and subgroups available in addition to the input channels.
The TouchMix-30 Pro supports Core Audio and is capable of providing audio input and output to most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
Get this mixer at Alto Music today
|Name||QSC Touchmix 30 Pro|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping to the Continental U.S.|
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback).
- 10" (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Intuitive Work Flow — simple for the novice; fast for the professional.
- Over 120 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments.
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects Wizards.
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users.
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus Limiters, Delay and 12-band Notch Filters.
- Eight Sub-Groups with 6-band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters and Limiter. May be linked for stereo.
- 8 DCA groups; 8 Mute groups; 8 subgroups.
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA).
- Six professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector.
- Touch-and-Route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels.
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Monitor mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac® computers.
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi.
- Display: 10" (254mm) diagonal, 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing
- Inputs: 32 Total
- 24 Mic/Line, 20 XLR, 4 XLR combo
- 6 Line, balanced, 1/4" TRS + top panel 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo
- 2 Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Input (Talkback): 1 XLR (48 v available)
- Main L/R: XLR line-level
- 14 Aux: XLR, line-level; May be paired for stereo
- Stereo In-Ear Monitor (2): TRS, (16 ohm min. impedance) from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14
- Stereo Cue: TRS, (line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R: XLR, line-level
- Digital Connections: 2 USB A connector, 1 USB B connector, 1 RJ-45 (connection for Wi-Fi router)
- Mic and Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving Option, Variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF, Gate, Compressor, Delay (100 msec max)
- Output Channel Processing: 1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass FIlters, 12-band Variable Notch Filters; Limiter; Delay
- Sub Group Processing: 6-band Parametric EQ with High- and Low-Pass Filters, Limiter
- Recording / Playback1: 32 x 32 tracks direct to hard drive or DAW (Core Audio interface to Mac OS); Stereo MP3 playback
- Groups: Eight DCA Groups (with mutes), Eight Mute Groups, Eight Sub Groups (may be linked in stereo pairs)
- Cue: Selectable. AFL, PFL, Solo in Place
- Effects: 6 Simultaneous, Professional Effects Engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Real Time Analyzer: 2 x 1/3 octave. 1 assigned to the selected channel, 1 with user selectable source
- Preset Memory: 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- External Control: TouchMix Control App for iPad® and Android tablets controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi. App runs on iOS® and Android smartphones.
- Wi-Fi: Requires user supplied USB Wi-Fi dongle or external ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended)
- Dimensions (HWD)
- Shipping: 12 in X 23.7 in X 19.5 in. (30.5 cm X 60.3 cm X 49.5 cm)
- Mixer only: 7.5 in X 16.9 in X 18.1 in. (19 cm X 42.9 cm X 46 cm) rack mountable with optional accessory
- Shipping: 25.2 lb (11.4 kg)
- Mixer: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Line Voltage / Input Power Requirements :85 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- THD: <0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz-20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Gain Microphone inputs: 75 dB (60 dB analog, 15 dB digital)
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dB (XKR mic/line inputs), +26 dB ( TRS mic/line inputs), +24 dBu (TRS line inputs), 0 dBv (top panel 1/8" stereo input)
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu (all line-level outputs)
- Phantom Power: 48 v, all mic and talkback inputs, individually switchable per input
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS
QSC Touchmix 30 Pro
Be the first to review this product!