The Radial Headload Prodigy is a device that is intended to simulate the sound of a guitar cabinet and allow the user to reduce the sound level by 50% on stage or perform without noise in the studio. That said, the following specifications do not provide any truly significant information as it is completely dependent on the amplifier and speaker cabinet in use. As such, we ask you to please review with the awareness that these measurements are truly subjective in nature.
- Load box with 100%, 50% and silent attenuation
- Let's you drive your amp hard for best tone
- Custom-made, cement-encrusted ceramic-coated resisters dissapate up to 100 W and silently convert to heat
- JDX Reactor direct output for PA and monitors
- Headphone variable control used to adjust headphone output level
- 1/4" TRS mono summed output for headphones lets you quietly practice while your amp is driven hard
- Line out variable control to adjust the level going to the unbalanced 1/4" JDX outputs
|Name||Radial Headload Prodigy Speaker Load Box W/DI and EQ|
|Shipping Option||Free Shipping on orders over $94.72|
Ask an Expert
Radial Headload Prodigy Speaker Load Box W/DI and EQ
Be the first to review this product!